- $15.00 per night per camping pad.
- No reservations, 1st come 1st serve. Completed, paid, and posted registrations will hold site.
- Do not remove valid registrations from the site.
- Envelope registration system.
- Envelopes and instructions on sign at park entrances.
- Tent camping is allowed for $5.00 per night, if not on a camping pad.
West Side Park
West Side Park along Highway 75 / 9 on the west edge of Rock Rapids has 8 campsites with electrical hookups with water and sewer available. Each campsite has fire pit and picnic table. West Side Park features new restrooms and shower, 9 hole disc golf, large picnic shelter, playground and historic log cabin.
Island Park camping entrance is on North Boone Street and has 22 campsites with electrical hookups with water and sewer available. Each campsite has picnic table and fire pit. Restrooms are located in the park and also restroom/showers on the north end of the swimming pool bathouse.
Island Park has the Rock River flowing though providing fishing, swimming and tubing; Rec Trail for walking and biking; playgounds; picnic shelters and Swimming Pool with 2 water slides, zero entrance and water toys.
General Camping Rules
- Motorized vehicles are to be used on designated pathways only and are not allowed on public trails.
- Vehicle parking is allowed on designated parking areas only.
- Dumpsters are conveniently located throughout the campgrounds to assist you in keeping the campgrounds clean and facilities clean.
- Dogs are allowed on leashes.
- All fires must be in fire rings.
- All fires shall be extinguished after use.
- No garbage in fire rings.
- No littering.
- Illegal activity is strictly prohibited, and is grounds for immediate removal from the campground.
- Tank water shall be disposed in the designated dump station areas only.
- The City of Rock Rapids is not responsible for any accidents or damages to persons or property.
The City of Rock Rapids reserves the right to deny entrance and camping privileges to any individual or group.
Island Park also has 2 Cabins.
- $60.00 per night/per cabin (minimum of 2 night stay and maximum of 14 night stay).
- Sleep 6 with 2 sets of bunk beds and table that drops into double bed.
- Sink with hot and cold water.
- Air conditioning.
- Fire pit.
- Picnic table.
- Handicap accessible.
- No pets allowed inside cabins.
Must provide linens, blankets etc, cooking and eating utensils.
For reservations or more information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 712-472-2553