Parade Entry Form
2023 Heritage Days Parade
June 17 • 10:30 am (No Rain Time)
The 2023 Heritage Days Committee invites you to join our Heritage Days Celebration!
Please complete this official entry form by June 13.
Parade: Starts at 10:30 am Saturday, June 17
Line-up: Fair Grounds Entrance (Tama St.) 8:30-10 am
Final Sign-in time: 10 am
SAFETY RULES & GUIDELINES
SPECIAL NOTE: PARADE BEGINS AT 10:30 AM ON SATURDAY JUNE 17! There is not a rain time.
- Parade officials will inspect all entries and reserve the right to eliminate any entry that may pose a safety issue to the public.
- The Parade will start at the Lyon County Fairgrounds. Entrants should be in the line-up no later than 10 am. Parade will begin promptly at 10:30 am.
- When checking in Saturday morning, PLEASE have the vehicle(s) that will be in the parade check in. A number WILL NOT be provided to a vehicle that will not be in the parade just to save a spot.
- Once your entry has started along the parade route, no one may board the float.
- Your entry may not exit the parade route before the end of the parade.
- For public safety, candy or any other type of items may NOT be thrown from your vehicle/float.
- Entries with children under the age of 16 must have one (1) adult per five (5) children.
- All entry spots for lining up are first come first serve.
- If you are handing out candy, PLEASE make sure you have enough people to do it so your entry does not slow the parade down!
QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE CHAMBER OFFICE AT 712-472-3456 or email@example.com
City: (712) 472-2553
Chamber: (712) 472-3456
Development: (712) 472-4585
Utilities: (712) 472-2511